All rain gear is found in the pocket of the travel bag.
- Find the black lens hood.
- This flexible lens hood can be folded over onto itself and the Velcro holds its position as shown.
- To begin the attachment process, you will first loosen the camera mount knob.
- Slide the quick release plate from the camera mount.
- Next, line the black lens hood up with the camera’s thread, found on the bottom of the camera and attach the quick release plate through one of the lens hood’s holes as shown.
Be sure to tighten the quick release plate screw into the camera to secure the lens hood.
- Fold the lens hood around the top of the camera, inserting the viewfinder through the slit, and Velcro as show.
- The lens hood should cover the front of the camera lens by several inches as shown.
- Attach quick release plate with camera and lens hood back onto the camera mount.
- Next, open the large Velcro opening of the black waterproof cover and slide it over camera and then close the Velcro.
- Position the small bungee opening around the lens hood and tighten as shown.
- Close the large bungee opening.
Make sure all the cable connections are also covered by the waterproof cover.
- Finally, put the clear monitor rain cover over the monitor and remote plate.
For EDGE Replay
- Move the cables towards the opening of the cases and gently shut the lid.
Do NOT latch the case, this will pinch the cables.
- There will be a small gap, but rain should not get inside.
- The Wi-Fi antenna is waterproof.
If you've misplaced some of your Rain Gear and need an extra, much of it can be purchased here.
Anything that can't be purchased there can be ordered by contacting Support at (509) 204-3270