All rain gear is found in the rain gear pocket of travel bag.
- Attach black lens hood to the front of the camera plate. Make sure lens hood is aligned with the camera lens. Tighten the lens hood with the wing nut.
- Open the large Velcro opening of the black waterproof cover and slide it over the pan tilt head and camera.
- Close Velcro at bottom of bag.
- Close and tighten the small bungee opening around the lens hood.
- Close and tighten the large bungee opening at the bottom of the bag.
- Make sure all the cable connections are covered by the waterproof cover.
- Pull the clear waterproof cover over the control plate, resting it on top of the monitor.
- Secure the two Velcro straps under the control plate.
For EDGE Replay
- Move the cables towards the opening of the cases and gently shut the lid.
Do NOT latch the case, this will pinch the cables.
- There will be a small gap, but rain should not get inside.
- The Wi-Fi antenna is waterproof.
If you've misplaced some of your Rain Gear and need an extra, much of it can be purchased here.
Anything that can't be purchased there can be ordered by contacting Support at (509) 204-3270
Article is closed for comments.