Camera Lens Hood
- Connect the lens hood to the front of the camera plate with the attached screw and wing nut.
- Place the camera to look through the lens hood
- Connect all cables to the Handycam & Pan/Tilt Head
- Place the large opening over the entire Wireless Camera and tighten the bungee cord.
- Leave Velcro opening closed and front-facing.
- Place the small opening around the lens hood and tighten the bungee cord.
- Make sure all cables are covered. The blue Ethernet cable will be exposed down the pole.
- Move the cables towards the opening of the cases and gently shut the lid.
Do NOT latch the case, this will pinch the cables.
- There will be a small gap, but rain should not get inside.
- The Wi-Fi antenna is waterproof.
If you've misplaced some of your Rain Gear and need an extra, much of it can be purchased here.
Anything that can't be purchased there can be ordered by contacting Support at (509) 204-3270