Now that your season is over, here is what we recommend to store your system in the offseason:
- Do NOT store any batteries fully drained. Best practice is to charge all batteries to approximately 50% charge (this does not need to be exact) before storing away for the offseason.
- It's a good idea to check on the batteries every few months but not required.
- Do NOT store batteries or cameras in a non-climate controlled environment such as a shed or field house. Best practice is to keep all electronic equipment indoors in an environment that has heating and air conditioning in order to prevent the equipment from being exposed to extreme cold or heat.
- For items that can be stored in a non-climate controlled environment (such as a tripod tower), store in a location that will be kept as dry as possible.
- Clean all parts (and/or tower) of the system of any dirt or grime.
- Wrap up any cables gently and neatly and store all parts in the correct spots in cases or travel bags.
- Tighten any loose bolts or screws.
- Discard anything that is damaged or is not used with the system.